1. How do I register as a new parishioner?
Father Tim likes to meet and register all new parishioners. Please call the Parish Office (440-257-5544) for an appointment.
2. How do I arrange a baptism?
Information regarding baptisms can be found HERE.
3. How do I arrange for a Mass Intention?
Mass Intentions can be arranged by calling or stopping by the Parish Office (440-257-5544). The Diocese has set the Priest Stipend fee for each Mass Intention at $10.
4. What is your Holy Day Mass Schedule?
CLICK HERE to view our Mass Schedule.
5. Am I permitted to receive Communion more than once in a day?
Yes. If you have the occasion to attend Mass twice in a given day, you are allowed to receive Communion each time.
6. When are confessions heard?
Confessions are heard every Saturday from 3:30pm - 4:00pm and by appointment. During Lent and Advent there are additional times provided for confession. Please check the bulletin.
If your question is not answered above, please click here to send us an email. We will get back to you very soon.